Breaking Unit Testing Down
- Introduction and History of Unit Testing [Part 1] by Leah Grantz — We all know we should be incorporating unit testing into our development processes, but do you know the history of this concept? We take a look into the history of test automation to get a look at where this all got started.
- Unit Testing Guidelines: What to Test and What Not to Test by Anton Angelov — Unit testing can often take on a rather broad connotation. We try to help narrow down the phrase in terms of what it should (and shouldn’t) cover.
- Importance of Unit Testing by Bala Murugan — Unit testing is one of the simplest and first measures that developers should take to prevent bugs in production.
- The Role of Unit Tests in Test Automation by Bobby Lalvani — Because TDD and AAA complement each other so well, you should combine them with test management tools to get the best results on your DevOps test automation projects.
- Why Do We Unit Test? And What’s the Purpose of Code Coverage? by Kevin Hooke — Use code coverage as a tool to help you find untested code, not as an ultimate goal.
- 8 Benefits of Unit Testing by Ekaterina Novoseltseva — You simply can’t overlook the benefits of tearing your application apart, testing each, and putting it all back together.