PlayStation developer Naughty Dog is now looking for a graphics programmer (The Last of Us Part 2) which includes some things related to PC (via Dextero).
You have a chance to join the Naughty Dog’s rendering team if you have a thorough understanding of current GPU architectures including Nvidia, plus experience with DirectX12 and Vulkan (desired). Could it be that another huge exclusive is coming to personal computers? Probably not, and they might just be looking for a person who could help them prepare the title for PlayStation 5.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong math skills with an emphasis in 3D math
- Strong knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
- Thorough understanding of current GPU architectures (AMD GCN, NVIDIA CUDA)
- Experience with DirectX12, Vulkan or other modern graphics or compute APIs
- Experience with HLSL/GLSL or other equivalent shader languages
- Console or PC programming experience
- Passion for playing and developing exceptional games
Still, “PC programming experience” is also mentioned, and anything is possible these days, right? Anyway, it’s another perfect chance to join the legendary team.
You can learn more about the offer here.